- Property Owners
- Property Rentals
- Rental Inquiry
- Owner Portal
- About Us
WELCOME TO BEEBALM COTTAGE
330 Schooley Road
Crystal Beach ON
Thank You for Choosing to Stay with Us
We take great care to make sure you have everything you need. If something is amiss, please inform us immediately so we can do whatever is needed to make your stay more comfortable.
REMEMBER, IF WE DON’T KNOW ABOUT IT, WE CAN’T MAKE IT BETTER.
We thank you in advance for respecting the neighbours and caring for Beebalm Cottage while you enjoy it.
If you need to reach us, please call 1-855-300-4476 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great vacation!
Amanda & Mike
Wifi Network: Beebalm
Wifi Network: Beebalm
PARKING: Parking is available for up to three (3) cars. During summer, if you want to park on the street, you will have to pay at the meter. During winter, overnight street parking is not allowed.
FUSE BOX/BREAKER PANEL: The panel is located in the enclosed front porch near the side of the couch. Do not have the kettle on and toast in the toaster at the same time as the breaker will pop. To reset the breaker, please flip the breaker completely up and then down again.
SMOKING: Our home is a non-smoking which includes cigarettes, cannabis and vaping. Due to possible allergies of future vacationers, we ask you please smoke/vape outside of the property and ensure you clean up all debris and paraphernalia. If we find there was smoking or vaping of any substance inside the property during your stay, there will be an additional $250 clean up fee.
PETS: As long as you have been given approval, your furry friends are welcome to stay. Please make sure to clean up after your pet. If there are any pet messes left there will be an additional $100 charge. Even though this is a pet friendly home, if you have brought a pet without approval, you will be asked to leave, forfeiting all monies paid and you will be charged an additional $500 plus any applicable taxes. In the event we are notified of an unauthorized pet after your departure the $500 plus applicable taxes will apply.
TV: The TV has a basis cable package with Cogeco with an added sports package. To watch cable, please make sure it is on HDMI 2 which will show up as “cable box”. If you are experiencing complications, please ensure you have scrolled through all of the available inputs/sources on the TV remote. Please also ensure that all appropriate equipment is plugged in and turned on.
The small Philips remote turns on the TV, operates the volume (sound) and also provides access to Netflix (must have your own account). Once you are finished watching Netflix, make sure you have the input on “cable box” again so you can watch t.v.
ELECTRIC FIREPLACE: The electric fireplace sometimes has a mind of its own. It may turn on or turn off unexpectedly if you start changing channels on the tv. Don’t panic, it’s not a ghost! For some reason while setting up tv settings, the fireplace was affected. If you want to turn the fireplace on, use the small Masterflame remote. You can opt for flame only or flame and heat.
- Fabric/temperature - heavy
- Time – move dial to “heavy”
- Make sure to clean trap
- Adjust for load size, temperature
- Turn dial to “normal” and press start
Check out is at 10:00 am on your scheduled departure date. Unless you have paid for and/or made specific arrangements for a late departure, please do not extend your stay. Housekeeping will arrive shortly after your departure and is on a tight timeline to prepare the home for our next guests. This could result in an extra charge of $50/half hour.
We greatly appreciate your assistance and cooperation!
Thank you for staying with us and have a safe trip home.
- Text Beebalm to 416-543-4503 to inform us of your check out.
- Please have a member of your travel group perform a thorough check of the home to ensure no personal belongings are left behind.
- Before you leave, we would appreciate it if you could start a load of towels. Avoid washing colours with whites.
- Before you leave, DO NOT strip or make the beds.
- All food and beverages must be removed from all cabinets, fridges and freezers.
- Please clean and put away any used dishes, pots/pans, cutlery, etc.
- Load and start the dishwasher.
- Please ensure all windows and doors are closed and in the locked position upon departure.
- If you swapped the propane tank for the BBQ please let us know so we can refill for future guests
- Place all garbage in the designated bins.
Garbage and recycling is to be left in the shed to the left of the cottage.
FOR RECYCLING – The Municipality requires all recycling in the following manner otherwise they treat it all as garbage.
Container 1 - include plastic, glass, cans, aluminum and drink containers
Container 2 - include paper, cardboard and plastic bags
Door Lock Instructions
Following is the operation instructions about how to use the Access Code.
Note: Press the [SCHLAGE] oval button to turn on the keypad backlight if necessary.
USING THE 10-DIGIT ACCESS CODE TO UNLOCK:
1. Enter the above 10-digit Access Code. Each digit must be entered within 10 seconds.
2. After hearing the ascending tone and while the [SCHLAGE] oval button flashing green light, please turn the lock knob within 5 seconds to unlock the door.
CREATE YOUR OWN 3 - 6 DIGIT PERSONALIZED CODE:
1. Choose a 3-6 digit Personalized Code to use during your stay.
2. Enter the above 10-digit Access Code.
3. After hearing the ascending tone and while the [SCHLAGE] oval button flashing green light, immediately (within 10 seconds) press the [SCHLAGE] oval button and key-in the 3-6 digit Personalized Code of your choice, then press the [SCHLAGE] oval button to finalize your own Personalized code.
a. Each digit must be entered within 10 seconds.
b. If your Personalized Code has been used by other user, you will hear the descending tone and see the [SCHLAGE] oval button flashing red. In this case, please try a new Personalized Code.
USING YOUR OWN PERSONALIZED CODE TO UNLOCK:
1). Enter your own Personalized Code. Each digit must be entered within 10 seconds.
2). Press the [SCHLAGE] oval button.
3). After hearing the ascending tone and while the [SCHLAGE] oval button flashing green light, please turn the lock knob within 5 seconds to unlock the door.
LOCK THE DOOR:
1. Press the [SCHLAGE] oval button.
2. After hearing the ascending tone and while the [SCHLAGE] oval button flashing green light, please turn the lock knob within 5 seconds to lock the door.
Emergency Contact Numbers
Poison Control Centre: 1(800) 268-9017
Closet Emergency Depts:
Greater Niagara General: 546 Portage Rd, Niagara Falls
St. Catharines General: 1200 Fourth Ave, St. Catharines
Welland County General: 65 Third St, Welland
Urgent Care Centre:
Douglas Memorial Hospital Urgent Care Centre
230 Bertie St. Fort Erie, (905) 378-4647
Primary Care Niagara: 660 Garrison Rd.
(905) 732-4451 Open Monday to Friday
Fort Erie Police: (905) 688-4111
Fort Erie Fire Dept: (905) 871-1600 x 2886
Holiday Homes: 1(855) 300-4476
Bay Beach Rules
Guest Rules & By-Laws
Guest Rules & By-Laws
Safety & Security
For your safety please review the fire plans located behind inside each bedroom. This will show you the location of the fire extinguisher(s) (one on each floor), the Carbon Monoxide and Smoke detectors (all bedrooms are equipped with a smoke alarm).
Once you have checked into the property, you are responsible to ensure your belongings are secured within the property while you are not there. Doors and windows must be locked at all times when you are not present. A quick check of windows and doors is recommended upon departure.
How to log out of Netflix everywhere on desktop and mobile
1. Open the Netflix app
2. Choose your profile (if there are multiple users on the account)
3. Click your profile icon in the top-right corner of the screen
4. Click Account
5. Click Manage Access and Devices
From there, you'll be able to see any device with access to your Netflix account, as well as who recently watched something, when and where. If anything looks unfamiliar or suspicious, you can click Sign Out to revoke access.
4060 Erie Rd, Crystal Beach, ON L0S 1B0
335 On The Ridge
The Lonely Guy
Things To Do
Old Fort Erie
Crystal Beach Supper Market
Website Design - Hubbs Performance Marketing Group
Holiday Homes Property Management Inc.
All rights reserved.